Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
Adult Student Assessment Schedule
The following classes require all adults to complete and pass the Adult Pre-Entrance Assessment Test:
- Careers with Children Internship
- CNA (Pre-Certification) Internship
Adult Pre-Entrance Assessment Test Information:
- No adult student will be registered for either class without successfully passing the Adult Pre-Entrance Assessment Test.
- The test fee is $5.00. It is non-refundable and will be collected on the day of the test. (Cash and Check accepted)
- Passing the test does not guarantee enrollment in either course.
Call Student Services at 714-979-1955 or schedule your testing appointment here.
|TEST DATES||TEST TIMES|
|Wednesday, March 28||10am|
|Wednesday, April 4||2pm|
|Wednesday, April 11||10am|
|Wednesday, April 18||2pm|
|Wednesday, April 25||10am|
|Wednesday, May 2||2pm|
If a student does not successfully pass the assessment test, they can re-test after one semester. Please see the information below for remedial classes offered through our partner school districts.
Adult School Contact Information
The following schools provide remedial classes to adult students. If you have any questions about the locations provided, please call out Student Services office at (714) 979-1955.
Huntington Beach Adult School
Saddleback Valley Adult Education
|Irvine Adult School
3387 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, Ca 92606
|Tustin Adult Education
13780 Orange Street
Tustin, Ca 92780
|Newport Mesa Adult School
2045 Meyer Place
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627
We care about you, your future, and your dreams – Coastline ROP inspires our students to keep reaching higher.
Partner with Coastline ROP, and tap into an innovative source of skilled workforce talent.
Our hands-on, innovative methods build lifelong learners. Let Coastline ROP inspire the achiever in your student.