Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
Registration - Fall 2019
High School Students
See the ROP Career Specialist at your high school to register.
ADULTS MAY ENROLL IN ADULT FEE-BASED CLASSES ONLY. View the Adult Registration form here.
Adult registration is done in person. Must show identification to register.
Adult Fee-Based Classes:
- Current Students (priority form required)
Begins July 30, 2019 at 9:00am and continues until the class is full.
- New Students (CNA)
Begins July 31, 2019 at 9:00am and continues until the class is full.
- Fees vary depending on the course. Please see the course description for pricing.
- Acceptable payment methods: Credit card, cashier's check or money order.
- Cash and personal checks will not be accepted.
Adult Pre-Entrance Assessment Test:
- Assessment testing is held at the ROP's main office. Call student services at (714) 979-1955 to schedule an appointment.
Passing the assessment test does not guarantee enrollment.
Policies for Adult Fee-Based Classes:
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- These classes are open to adult students only.
- Classes must have a minimum number of students to operate.
- The class fee pays for tuition only; textbooks, uniforms and additional fees may be required and are subject to change.
- Students must meet minimum age and other prerequisite requirements (see course description for more information).
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration. No fee waivers are issued.
- Refund Policy: Request for a refund must be made within 2 business days from the date you registered for the course. If you decide to withdraw after 2 business days a refund will not be issued. No exceptions will be made. Refunds will be in the form of a check or credit card, depending on the original form of payment. Checks are mailed within 3 weeks. Your entire payment will be refunded if your class is canceled or over-enrolled by ROP.
Registration Hours and Location:
Registration hours: 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday
Office hours: 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Coastline ROP Registration Office
1001 Presidio Square, Building F, Room F12
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
We care about you, your future, and your dreams – Coastline ROP inspires our students to keep reaching higher.
Partner with Coastline ROP, and tap into an innovative source of skilled workforce talent.
Our hands-on, innovative methods build lifelong learners. Let Coastline ROP inspire the achiever in your student.