Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
Register for Summer 2022 courses
Emergency Medical Responder
Medical Innovations, Research, and Entrepreneurship
Registration - Fall 2022
High School Students
Click here to join our mailing list and receive more information.
ADULTS MAY ENROLL IN ADULT FEE-BASED CLASSES ONLY.
Adult registration is done in person. Must show identification to register.
Adult Fee-Based Classes:
- Current Students (priority form required)
Begins: Date and Time TBD
- New Students
Begins: Date and Time TBD
- Registration fee included in course price.
- Acceptable payment methods: Credit card, cashier's check or money order.
- Cash and personal checks will not be accepted.
Adult Pre-Entrance Assessment Test:
- Assessment testing is held at the ROP's main office. Schedule an appointment on our website, or contact Student Services for more information at (714) 979-1955 to schedule an appointment.
Passing the assessment test does not guarantee enrollment.
Policies for Adult Fee-Based Classes:
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- These classes are open to adult students only.
- Classes must have a minimum number of students to operate.
- The class fee pays for tuition only; textbooks, uniforms and additional fees may be required and are subject to change.
- Students must meet minimum age and other prerequisite requirements (see course description for more information).
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration. No fee waivers are issued.
- Refund Policy: Request for a refund must be made within 2 business days from the date you registered for the course. If you decide to withdraw after 2 business days a refund will not be issued. No exceptions will be made. Refunds will be in the form of a check or credit card, depending on the original form of payment. Checks are mailed within 3 weeks. Your entire payment will be refunded if your class is canceled or over-enrolled by ROP.
Registration Hours and Location:
Registration hours: 9am-4pm, Monday through Friday
Office hours: 8am-4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Office closed on Friday, July 16, July 30, and August 13
Coastline ROP Registration Office
1001 Presidio Square, Building F, Room F12
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
View Course Descriptions or Course Schedule
We care about you, your future, and your dreams – Coastline ROP inspires our students to keep reaching higher.
Partner with Coastline ROP, and tap into an innovative source of skilled workforce talent.
Our hands-on, innovative methods build lifelong learners. Let Coastline ROP inspire the achiever in your student.