Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
Rules of Student Conduct
ROP classes are designed to refl ect the real work environment in every way possible. Similar to the rules, regulations, and guidelines required in industry, Coastline ROP requires all students to comply with basic rules of student conduct and to submit to the authority of ROP administrators and teachers during their
participation in ROP classes.
Involvement in any of the following actions while on an ROP or high school campus, or community classroom training site, may result in dismissal.
- Causing, attempting to cause or threatening to cause physical injury to another person
- Causing or attempting to cause, damage to ROP or high school property
- Stealing or attempting to steal ROP, high school or private property
- Possessing, using, or attempting to sell any controlled substance, alcoholic beverage or drug paraphernalia
- Possessing or using any firearm, knife, explosive or other dangerous object
- Committing obscene acts or gestures or engaging in profanity or vulgarity
- Wearing inappropriate attire Teachers will advise students of appropriate classroom and community classroom attire as it relates to their specific industry
- Behaving disruptively or dishonestly within the classroom or training sites or willfully defying the valid authority of teachers or ROP officials engaged in the performance of their job duties
- Violating computer software licenses/agreements, copyrights or tampering with computer hardware/software configurations
- Committing acts of sexual harassment defined as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a nature that can be interpreted as harassment
- Committing any acts of discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, or disability while enrolled in ROP career and technical education courses
- Committing any acts of harassment or bullying of students or staff, including, but not limited to, cyberbullying, intimidation, hazing or initiation activity, extortion, or any other verbal, written, or physical conduct that causes or threatens to cause violence, bodily harm, or substantial disruption
Classroom Management Guidelines
Student Use of Technology
We care about you, your future, and your dreams – Coastline ROP inspires our students to keep reaching higher.
Partner with Coastline ROP, and tap into an innovative source of skilled workforce talent.
Our hands-on, innovative methods build lifelong learners. Let Coastline ROP inspire the achiever in your student.