Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP)

Locations/Campus Maps

Bus Passes

Bus passes are free to high school students enrolled in internship site classes only. See your teacher for details.

Students that can demonstrate a financial need who need transportation assistance to a class on a campus other than their home school site should contact their ROP Career Specialist.

Visit Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) for bus routes and schedules.

 by Mattew Brown

Subscribe now to receive exclusive news and updates.